About Me

My photo
open your eyes and see the world for what it really is.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

new beginnings.


i am still in school. as much as it frustrates me at times, bores me a lot and i believe that i could be doing something better, i'm still there and trying my best to enjoy my last few short weeks. there are three weeks left, until i graduate. three weeks to say final goodbyes to those friendships that got us through. i'm excited, and for the first time a little scared. school takes up our time, it sets us a schedule and we become stuck in a routine, day by day and week by week. my final english assignment is on how texts have made us who we are today. the images above are just a few of my favourite books, movies and tv shows from when i was little, to who i am today. and of course there's my favourite website; weheartit.com :)

No comments:

Post a Comment